Hydrotech’s HIMTLC Series (Hardness, Iron, Manganese, Tannins, Lignin, Colour), is a total water conditioning system for your home or business. The two tank system softens water and removes: iron, manganese, tannins, lignin, color, and ammonia.
Rid your water of hardness minerals (calcium and magnesium). Enjoy soft skin, silky hair, spot free dishes, and brighter laundry. Protect your plumbing and water using appliances from scale build-up.
Removing iron and manganese will keep fixtures from getting stained as well as removing the taste and smell.
Tannins and lignins, caused by decaying organic matter, are normally found in surface water systems. They cause a yellow or brown color in the water that does not settle and will stain laundry.
The HIMTLC Series is a water softener and so much more:
- Softens water with hardness up to 75 grains per gallon
- Eliminates Ferrous Iron to 1.5 parts per million
- Eliminates Manganese up to 0.75 parts per million
- Treats Tannins up to 3.0 parts per million
- Performs multiple functions at a great price point.
HIMTLC Series Features
- Exclusive NSF Certified Hydrotech 89 Series electronic control valve
- User friendly LCD display with 48 hour memory back-up
- Fully adjustable cycles allow for the most efficient settings based on the specific water quality requirements
- Two tank system uses high quality anion and cation resin to remove hardness, iron, manganese, and tannins
- Up Flow Regeneration with Optimal Precision Brining provides high-efficiency performance and lowest possible salt usage
- NSF Certified fibreglass pressure tank
- High density polyethylene salt tank
- Brine safety valve for added overflow protection
- Plastic salt grid prevents salt bridging
- Unique space saving bypass valve included
The H3500 Reverse Osmosis Filter removes chlorine, sediment and other particles to provide high quality drinking water.
The H3500 is certified to reduce fluoride, lead, arsenic, nitrates/nitrites and eight other contaminants.
Yes! The best way to know what kind of water filtration you need is to perform a test to see the contaminants you are dealing with. We want to make sure all of our customers are consuming clean and pure water. Contact us today to get your water tested!
Hague Quality Water International warrants that upon receipt from the owner of any Hague RO dispensing spigot, filter housing and cap, PCF filter housing and cap, membrane housing and cap, found to be defective in material or workmanship, Hague will repair or replace the defective item, at no charge for that item, for 25 YEARS from date of installation.
Hague Water’s complete system includes our non-electric pump, which fills the tank five times faster than conventional RO systems and does not require an external power supply.
Yes, our complete system includes a faucet.